Rancho Introduces the First Lift Kit for Hummer H3
Nov 9, 2005
The off-road suspension experts at Rancho® are proud to introduce the industry's first suspension system for the Hummer H3. This world-class technology allows H3 owners to rival the off-road prowess of Rancho-equipped H2 models.
This evolutionary new package allows customers to upgrade to 37-inch tires. Among the many exclusive features is a state-of-the-art Rancho/Realift™ torsion bar relocation technology, which eliminates the need to relocate the factory torsion bar cross member - doing away with the need to cut and weld.
Rancho® engineers also developed an ingenious two-piece cross member design that allows the installer to precisely relocate the differential - ensuring optimum suspension geometry and zero bump steer - without removing it from the vehicle. Our ultra-precise packaging of the cross member maintains maximum ground clearance; when combined with Rancho/Realift™ technology, this design substantially improves approach and departure angles.
Also included with each kit is Rancho's Hummer-inspired skid plate armor to protect the front differential.
- Two-piece cross member for maximum ground clearance and ease of installation.
- Hummer-inspired differential skid plate armor.
- Front differential drop brackets correct pinion angle for minimized driveline vibration
- Maintains factory location of rack & pinion.
- Preserves OE geometry for easy alignment, zero bump steer, and optimal ride & handling.
- High-clearance aft braces for added strength while maximizing ground clearance.
- No drivetrain or exhaust modification.
- Includes new rear low friction competition leaf spring packs.
- Allows for use of up to 20" wheels.
- Allows up to a 37" tall tire.
- Rancho/Realift™ technology for no torsion bar relocation results in increased ground clearance.
- The industry's highest quality design, CNC- machined, cast ductile iron steering knuckle.
Allows for reuse of the OE front skidplate.
As with every Rancho® suspension, there are absolutely no compromises. In fact, our engineers maintained OE steering integrity - and eliminated time-consuming installation steps -- by preserving factory rack-and-pinion location. The system levels the rear to the new front height with premium Rancho® low-friction competition leaf spring packs. The result is a true upgrade in handling, ride comfort and performance.
In The News - Main Menu