Rancho Introduces Lift Kit for 2005-06 Dodge Power Wagons
Dec 22, 2005
The off-road suspension experts at Rancho® are proud to introduce the industry's first suspension system designed specially for the Dodge Power Wagon. Shipping December 9th 2005, this "No-compromise" suspension package allows you to upgrade to 37-inch tires.
New heavy duty tubular-style upper and lower links bolt directly to the O.E. mounting location without cutting or welding. While adding superior strength and stability to the suspension, the new links restore the caster angle to an optimal setting. Steering integrity is uncompromised though the use of a new forged pitman arm that ensures optimal steering geometry and eliminates bump steer.
Computer-calibrated, state-of-the-art coil springs improve both ride quality and performance. Rear height is set to the perfect stance with spacer blocks. Track bar relocation bracket and extended sway bar end links round out an impressive list of easy-to-install features.
- New HD forged pitman arm.
- Preserves OE geometry for easy alignment, zero bump steer, and optimal ride & handling.
- New computer designed coils springs.
- No exhaust modification necessary.
- Allows up to a 37" tall tire.
- Allows for reuse of the OE front skidplate.
- One-piece cast rear riser blocks with bump stop "wing".
- Allows for reuse of the stock wheels.
- No welding required.
In The News - Main Menu