ARB E-Z Tyre Deflator
Aug 27, 2006
ARB has released a new tire deflator tool with a unique twist. It allows you to remove the valve core when airing down, resulting in much faster deflation times while still giving you consistent, accurate control of the pressure.
- The unique, patented design of the E-Z deflator allows for
removal of the valve core for rapid tyre deflation, while also
providing accurate tyre reading via the simple movement of a
- Corrosion resistant brass/stainless deflator tool
- Quality bronze Bourdon Tube gauge design ensures accuracy is
not affected by changes in temperature, humidity or altitude.
- Fully geared, solid brass precision movement
- Protective rubber gauge guard
- Easy to read dial with 1 PSI increments
- Thoroughly designed and tested to ensure accuracy
- Includes protective canvas pouch and instruction sheet
In The News - Main Menu