Old Man Emu Lift Kit for Toyota FJ
Sep 21, 2006
Old Man Emu has come to market with a lift system for the new Toyota FJ Cruiser. Unlike the majority of the current lift offerings which are basic coil spacer kits, OME is offering replacement coils for all 4 corners as well as new front struts. In typical OME fashion they have various coils spring rates available that will allow between 2”-3” of lift and add considerable carrying capacity to your FJ if you have a winch or haul heavy loads when traveling into the Outback. FJ owners should be excited about these additions to the market.
- OME upgrades improve a vehicle’s ride height, handling and load carrying ability over all surfaces.
- Integrated suspension packages cater for individual purposes.
- All components extensively tested for the ultimate reliability.
- 2 year/24,000 mile warranty
- Extensive FJ Cruiser range includes a number of different components for integration purposes – 3 front coil spring options, 2 front struts, 3 rear coils springs, 3 rear shock valving options and hardware
In The News - Main Menu