Pro Comp's New 2007 Toyota FJ 5.5" Lift System
Oct 19, 2006
Aftermarket manufacturers are continuing to show love for the iconic FJ Cruiser. Pro Comp is about to release a 5.5" lift kit featuring front coil-over shocks for FJ Cruiser owners who want to fit 35" tires or simply want more ground clearance.
Larger Tires. Bigger rocks. Deeper mud. No Posers.
Pro Comp Suspension is taking orders now for serious
lift hardware to turn the FJ Cruiser into an intimidating
trail beast. This 5.5" lift system provides the perfect
height for fitting 35" tires and clearing larger off road
- Top end MX2.75c Coil Over front shocks and MX6 rear shocks provide excellent on and off road performance.
- Extended steering knuckles and rock proof onepiece
lower cross members install easily and place
factory components in the correct place for optimum
performance and durability.
- Reinforced bump stop extensions allow the full
range of compression and extension travel without
binding ball joints.
- Longer rear coils and custom valved shocks
combined with extended upper arms and a rear track
bar bracket complete the total suspension package.
- Approximate installation time 7-8 hours.
- Rack and pinion stays in factory location.
- Cutting of cross member required to lower front
- Factory 17" rims and tires can be used.
- Recommended tire and rim size - 35x12.50 on
17"-20" diameter, 8" or 9" wide rims with up to
In The News - Main Menu