JK Synergy Suspension System® by Poly Performance for '07+ Jeep® JK Wrangler
Feb 12, 2008
San Luis Obispo, CA (1/20/08) - The Jeep® JK Synergy Suspension System® by Poly Performance® is designed and engineered for ultimate on & off-road performance in all '07+ JK Wranglers. This system is available in 3 stage configurations boasting multiple lift heights for both 2 & 4 door models and allowing for tire sizes up to 40". Components like track bar relocation brackets, and drag link flip kit, heavy duty & fully adjustable control arms, progressive wound coil springs, sway-bar disconnect system and premium powder coat finishes all contribute to this performance driven suspension system that not only create a smooth, quiet ride, but endure the rigors of Moab and the Rubicon Trail. Each system utilizes premium 100% bolt-on components only requiring the use of basic hand tools, which creates a great installation experience for back yard installs and improving profitability for any performance installation provider.
System Details and Features:
- Front & rear track bar relocation brackets increase suspension roll center height and improve handling on and off road
- Drag link flip kit and track bar relocation bracket correct steering geometry when lifting and eliminate all bump-steer.
- Poly Performance double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for easy adjustment of control arms, track bars, and steering components without removal
- Progressive wound coil springs manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 1-3/4" X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Control arms incorporate the tried and true Currie Enterprises Johnny Joints® for paramount performance & durability
- OEM style rubber bushings are also used in the control arm assemblies for extended permanence & minimized road vibration
- Suspension components feature a premium powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- Sway-bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation; mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle (For Non-Rubicon Models)
For more information about the Jeep® JK Synergy Suspension System® by Poly Performance visit www.PolyPerformance.com or call 1-805-783-2060
In The News - Main Menu