ARB Winch Bumper for Hummer H3
Jun 23, 2008
It looks like ARB has come up with another great bull bar to add to their line up of winch bumpers. With the recent introduction of H3's in Australia and the continued popularity of these rigs ARB saw the need for an aftermarket bumper and winch mount and stuck their engineers in a windowless room until they designed this bull bar. Well it might not have been that severe but we do like the results.
Constructed from premium sheet steel with a tapered wing design, this bumper has been crafted for optimum strength and improved approach angles. ARB's unique airbag compatible mounting system ensures both occupant and vehicle safety. A hard wearing powder coat finish completes the look of this stylish new bumper.
As with all ARB Bull Bar Bumpers, the utmost attention to detail has resulted in a variety of built-in features including recessed indicators, optional recessed fog lamps, Warn Winch compatibility, Hi-Lift jacking points, driving light provisions, twin CB antenna mounting positions and the option to reuse the factory tow shackle recovery points.
ARB Hummer H3 Deluxe Bumper Features
- Mounts reinforce and strengthen chassis
- Suits IPF 800 and 900 Series driving lights
- Combination turn signals/running lights in wings
- Five fold upswept and tapered wings
- Large diameter 60mm tube complements the vehicle and offers maximum strength
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Cover panel for non winch applications
- Compact front overhang for excellent front approach angles
ARB will have two versions of this bumper available for trucks with and without factory flares. Bumpers for trucks with factory flares will be available starting in late June 2008. In addition a rear bumper, roof rack, snorkel and OME suspension system are currently being developed for the H3.
In The News - Main Menu