New ProComp 6" Suspension Systems for 2009 Ford F-150
Dec 1, 2008
With the recent roll out of the all new 2009 Ford F150 comes the need for lift kits. Fabtech was the first manufacturer with leveling kits but it appears that Explorer ProComp is going to be first to market with a 6" lift system. ProComp engineers slaved away at their CAD workstations to get these kits right. The new F150 utilizes Advance Trac and Roll Stability Control and as we have seen in previous vehicles, if the suspension engineers don't take every issue into account when designing these lift kits the onboard computers will have a hissy fit. ProComp is very confident that through careful design, manufacturing, and extensive testing that there will be no problems.
- Key components in the new 6-inch systems are super strong extended steering knuckles and
- stylish new one-piece cross members that install easily and maintain proper CV axle angles.
- Systems for 4WD also feature a integrated front differential skid plate for added protection. New for 2009, cast rear block with integrated bumpstop pads and height adjustable rear kit allows for added personalization of vehicle stance.
- Stage II systems include MX2.75C Motorsport Series coil over front shocks and MX6 monotube 6 position adjustable rear shocks for optimum on and off road performance and handling.
- Stage I systems feature front strut spacers and ES9000 rear shocks.
- Allows use of up to 37" x 12.50" tires on 20" or larger diameter wheels. Wheels can be up to 9.5" wide, with a max of 5.50" backspacing.
Available starting December 15th, 2008.
In The News - Main Menu