Superlift Introduces Lift Kit for Dodge Rams Equipped With Rear Coils
Dec 9, 2008
The end of 2008 sees the introduction of the all new Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 with rear coil springs. When was the last time you saw a full size pickup with rear coils? It will be very interesting to see how this new truck performs. The end of 2008 also sees all of the suspension manufacturers furiously engineering lift kits to work on this new Dodge. Superlift is first to market with a 6" lift system scheduled to start shipping December 1, 2008. This new 6" kit will clear tires up to 37" X 12.50" tires.
- Front lift is your choice of new strut towers (no strut disassembly required), or replacement.
- Superide Select SS series gas monotube strut bodies by Bilstein.
- Replacement knuckles yield best possible alignment specs. Front track width is not increased and factory turning radius is retained.
- Front lower control arm crossmembers laser cut from 3/16" material.
- Belly pan, constructed of 1/4" material, connects crossmembers and protects differential.
- Front anti-sway bar link extensions retain factory "service for life" links.
- New Superide Dual Rate rear coil springs provide ideal ride, handling and load carrying capability.
- New bracketry relocates factory rear 4-link points, anti-sway bar links, brake lines and track bar.
- New rear compression travel-stop brackets.
- Rear shock options include Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein.
- Installs easily with only slight trimming and no exhaust or driveshaft modifications.
- Compatible with Dodge's Electronic Stability Program.
In The News - Main Menu