Edelbrock 4.0 Inline 6 Header
Jan 5, 2009
It's no secret to owners of 4.0L Jeeps that the factory exhaust manifold is prone to cracking. Edelbrock's 4.0L in-line 6 header is built extra beefy to avoid the cracking problem. Good thing, too, because changing the exhaust header is a fussy job that you don't want to do twice.
The Tri-Y shorty header for 91-06 4.0L Jeep vehicles boasts 1.5" diameter, mandrel bent 409 stainless steel primary tubes and a 1/2" thick laser cut port flange with a heavy duty collector that will bolt directly to the factory exhaust system. This should ease installation issues and offer long term durability. No cutting or welding is required for installation. Edelbrock is also offering their TiTech coating that will provide additional durability up to 1,600 deg F.
Applications: 1991-99 Jeep 4.0L, 4.0L in 2001-06 Cherokee, 1999-01 Grand Cherokee and 2000-06 Wrangler.
- Tri-Y design with 1-1/2" diameter mandrel-bent 409 stainless primary tubes for superior flow
- Extra-thick 1/2" port flange for extreme durability
- Heavy-duty collector flange: (3/8") on ##65922/##65923, (1/2") on ##65932/##65933
- Available Ti-Tech or Ceramic coated
- Bolt-on design; no cutting or welding required
- Made in the USA
In The News - Main Menu