Craftsman Cooling System Pressure Tester
Mar 1, 2009
Cooling system problems are one of the more insidious problems for off-roaders because they're most likely to appear when you're out in the bush, moving at slow speeds in low-range. Craftsman's cooling system tester lets home mechanics quickly locate their cooling system's problem areas. Remember, it's always better to fix your 4x4 in your driveway than on the trail.
This is a universal cooling system pressure tester that eliminates the need for almost all system adaptors. Complete with 4 double-ended cap adaptors allowing 8 different caps to be tested.
- Locate leaks from head gaskets, radiator/heater cores, welch plugs/housings, water pumps
- Features universal fitment for fast, efficient system testing
- Test cap relief pressure and seal condition
- Suitable for marine applications
- Fluid drain tube lets coolant return to reservoir or safely collect for recycling
- Contents: analyser, pressure pump with 0-30psi gauge, air supply hose, drain hose
- Spare bladder, manual, 3 neck extensions and 4 cap adaptors, blow-molded storage case
In The News - Main Menu